Zu diesem Buch ist mir in der gesamten Literatur kein Gegenstück bekannt. Kurt Tucholsky.
Welcome to the first and only Scandinavian web-site dedicated to the immortal
Good Soldier Švejk
and his creator Jaroslav Hašek.
This page, titled 'Tourism', is not available in English whereas the pages marked blue below are.
- HomeIntroduction to this web site, the novel and Švejk.
- PeopleList of the people mentioned in the novel. Real and fictive. The list also includes animals.
- PlacesList and description of geographical entities. Includes countries, oceans, lakes, rivers, islands, cities, towns and villages.
- InstitutionsList and description of institutions, newspapers/magazines, hotels, restaurants, public houses.
- Who is whoPeople who in one way or another have contributed to our knowledge on Švejk and Hašek.
- AuthorBrief introduction to Jaroslav Hašek, his life and writing.
- TourismInformation for Švejk-interested tourists (Norwegian and Czech).
- LinksA collection of links related to Švejk and Hašek.
- LiteratureLiterature referred to on this web site.
- NewsNews and announcements from this web site.
For readers of Czech the excellent Virtual museum of Jaroslav Hašek and Josef Švejk is by far the best source of information.
For tourists and Hašek-enthusiasts alike I can warmly recommend a visit to Lipnice nad Sázavou, the village where the bulk of Švejk was written and where the author is buried. There is no better place to stay than at the comfortable guesthouse Česká Koruna, today run by the authors descendants.
|© 2009 - 2021 Jomar Hønsi||Last updated: 27.1.2022|